Have you been shivering a lot, lately? Everything seems under control when you are at home, but the moment you leave the door of your house, the snow and the harsh winter wind make you shiver. You stand there, without knowing what to do. You walk ahead because you have really got to leave your house for some urgent work, but then the shivering makes it impossible for you to walk and feel good about being outside. No doubt winter is harsh, but it is also one of the most serene seasons that we go through. Personally, I love winters, despite the rude snow and all the shivering that freak me out, I still love this season. I mean, can you possibly imagine Christmas without a snowman standing in front of your house? Talking of shivering, there are a lot of ways in which you can stop it. But before I tell you, there’s something that you should know – when you shiver, you feel colder. Thus, most of the people would always tell you to stop shivering and to our surprise, you can actually control it. Read below to know about some of the easiest way to stop shivering:
- By stop thinking about it: The first and the most important thing that you need to do is stop thinking about shivering. People shiver because at the back of their minds, they know that they are cold and when they are cold, they shake. Stop thinking about it and I am sure you would control your shivering in a few minutes.
- By wearing clothes that have the capacity to keep you warm and cozy: From thermal wears to battery powered vests, there are hundreds of different things that can keep you warm and cozy. Find clothes that promise to keep you relaxed and you can beat the shiver on any winter night.
- By breathing in a relaxed manner: Have you ever tried breathing exercises? There are specific breathing exercises that can calm your body and warm you up. Read and learn such exercises and breathe whenever you shiver during winter.
- By drinking something hot: No matter what you want to drink, go ahead and drink it. You can always drink hot chocolate as well. The feeling of the warm cup touching your palms makes you feel warm enough to stop shivering.
- By wearing socks and keeping your feet warm: If your feet are cold, you are bound to shiver. Wear warm socks to keep your feet warm. Simple!
- By keeping your hands warm: It is time for you to buy nice gloves to keep your hands warm.
- By carrying a hot water bottle with you: Carry a hot water bottle with you, if you are going nearby and are shivering way too much.
- By wearing a woolen cap on your head: Woolen caps are made to beat the winters for you. Try a few on your head.
- By hugging someone you love: How about getting cozy with someone you’ve always liked? Confess your love and hug that person to invite some warmth in your shivering body.