- By stop thinking about it: The first and the most important thing that you need to do is stop thinking about shivering. People shiver because at the back of their minds, they know that they are cold and when they are cold, they shake. Stop thinking about it and I am sure you would control your shivering in a few minutes.
- By wearing clothes that have the capacity to keep you warm and cozy: From thermal wears to battery powered vests, there are hundreds of different things that can keep you warm and cozy. Find clothes that promise to keep you relaxed and you can beat the shiver on any winter night.
- By breathing in a relaxed manner: Have you ever tried breathing exercises? There are specific breathing exercises that can calm your body and warm you up. Read and learn such exercises and breathe whenever you shiver during winter.
- By drinking something hot: No matter what you want to drink, go ahead and drink it. You can always drink hot chocolate as well. The feeling of the warm cup touching your palms makes you feel warm enough to stop shivering.
- By wearing socks and keeping your feet warm: If your feet are cold, you are bound to shiver. Wear warm socks to keep your feet warm. Simple!
- By keeping your hands warm: It is time for you to buy nice gloves to keep your hands warm.
- By carrying a hot water bottle with you: Carry a hot water bottle with you, if you are going nearby and are shivering way too much.
- By wearing a woolen cap on your head: Woolen caps are made to beat the winters for you. Try a few on your head.
- By hugging someone you love: How about getting cozy with someone you’ve always liked? Confess your love and hug that person to invite some warmth in your shivering body.
Winter Haters: How to Control Shivering in Winter?
December 16, 2019