- Welcome the beautiful sunlight during daytime: If you don’t let the sunlight enter into your house in the morning, you can’t expect your house to get the warmth that you are looking for.
- Switch on the ceiling fans: Yes – when you switch the ceiling fans ON, Science says that the room gets warmer. However, ensure it is at the lowest speed.
- Make sure the curtains are closed at night: No matter how beautiful the outside scenery is, you need to keep the curtains closed. Only then you can bring warmth into your room.
- Let the windows be closed most of the times: Even if your curtains are open, don’t forget to keep the windows closed.
- Take steam when you are at home: If you like being at home, but dislike the freezing weather, the best thing to do is take steam. This would improve your skin as well.
- Invite your friends over; more people in the house, more warmth: You can always invite your friends to grab a glass of wine and catch up gossip with them. It would divert your mind from the weather.
- If you have a fireplace, bring it to some use; it’s not for decoration after all: Fireplaces are gorgeous, but they need to be used as well!
- Cook, cook and just cook: Cooking warms up the temperature of your house; if you don’t trust me, you can read other bloggers as well. Cook something nice and warm the temperature!
- Get into a cozy sheet and watch a nice movie: If you want to relax without spending a lot of time doing different things to warm yourself, the best thing to do is slip into a warm sheet, sip coffee or hot chocolate and watch your favorite movie. This would make you feel amazing!
- Breathe, meditate and do some Yoga: Yoga is one of the best ways to feel warmer. There are a few Asanas that you can do to charge yourself and feel warm.
- Sip your favorite chicken soup: What can be better than sipping your favorite chicken soup? It makes you feel really good.
- Dance or hop to keep yourself warm: Dance and exercise to let the heat pump in your body.
How to Stay Warm Inside your House?
January 15, 2020