- Cover your head with a hat or a scarf: Got a few scarves at home? Have your very own collection of hats? Then why are all those things in your wardrobe? It is time for you to pull them out of your cupboard and use them to cover your head. When your head is covered, you feel less cold.
- Take a nice warm water bath: It is time for you to giggle in the shower; make sure you don’t get into hot water or you will end up feeling colder. When the tap or shower is on, check the temperature of the water; if it is warm, slip into it and let the warmth feel every pore of your skin.
- Rub your hands to feel the energies dancing on your palms: Have you ever tried rubbing your palms against each other? If you haven’t, try doing it for around one complete minute (60 seconds) and you will feel these energies dancing on your palms. When these energies are right on your palms, you feel warm and cozy.
- Hold the hands of your partner: If you have a partner, why do you need anything else to get the warmth? It is rightly said that you turn warm when your lover is around; hold his or her hands and feel the warmth of love surrounding the two of you. I am sure this would work like magic!
- Don’t shiver; the more you shiver, the colder you will feel: It is observed that when a person shivers, he feels colder. Don’t shiver; try to hold yourself still. When you calm yourself, you don’t feel cold, no matter how cold it is. Keep breathing through your nose and exhaling through your mouth.
- Drink something warm and soothing: What do you like when it comes to beverages? Coffee? Masala tea? Whatever you prefer, keep drinking a cup of it after every two hours. Beverages have the power to keep you warm and calm.
- Sip green tea: Green tea makes you feel warm. I am sure you must have noticed the sweat on your forehead after drinking a large cup of green tea. Keep sipping green tea whenever you feel terribly cold.
7 Easy Ways to Keep yourself Warm During Winters
January 13, 2020