- Wear clothes that are inappropriate for the weather: I have personally seen a lot of ladies wearing sleeveless tops during winters; do you really want to look like a frozen ice cream walking down the street? If you want to keep yourself warm, dress appropriately. There are a lot of fashionable clothes that you can wear during this season.
- Leave the house without your woolen cap: Woolen caps are made to protect your head. Never leave your house without wearing one because it helps in keeping you warm.
- Leave the house without proper gloves and other winter accessories: Most of the people wear everything, except for winter accessories like gloves, caps, ear muffs and scarves. Don’t forget to wear your earmuffs, gloves and other such things to protect yourself from the harsh slaps of the winter winds.
- Keep shivering without trying to control it: If you think shivering is a way to release the coldness that you feel, you are absolutely wrong. Find ways to control the shaking of your body or end up feeling colder!
- Drink iced tea or other such cold things: Don’t get influenced by your crazy friends who drink iced teas and other such cold things during winters; prefer hot beverages, especially if you don’t want to be in bed with a sore throat.
- Close the curtains even when it is sunny outside: Let the sunlight spread and shine in every corner of your house. Don’t block the sunshine from coming in by closing the curtains.
- Running in the snow only to trip and fall: Even if you are playing with your kids or your partner, make sure you don’t fall on the ice or you may get bruised. Winter pains are bad.
- Avoiding sunscreen lotions when you really need them the most: Always apply a thick layer of sunscreen when you leave your house to breathe the sunshine into your pores.
- Not applying moisturizing creams before you go off to bed: Moisturizing creams keep you warm and moisturized.
- Washing your hair with cold water: It is okay to not wash your hair for three to four days during this season, but totally not okay if you wash it with cold water.
10 Things you SHOULD NOT DO During Winters
December 24, 2019